EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• Experience in Law Enforcement, Security, or Military Preferred
• Current Guard Card or 832 PC college classes preferred
• Required to obtain CPR, AED and First Aid Certificate
• Experience in radio telephone communications and dispatch
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ miles, climbing , stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Also may be subjected to a smoke filled environment.
Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and /or carry otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.