Job Description Summary
Ensures that all revenue source documents flow throughout the accounting system to the General Ledger in an appropriate and accurate manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
· Must adhere to all aspects of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Program and its regulations including, but not limited to, Title 31 Cash Transactions, Suspicious Activity Reporting and Customer Identification requirements.
· Performs audits of the Table Games and Casino Cash Cage documentation to ensure that their revenue is properly accounted for and reported.
· Audits records for proper compliance with the casino’s internal controls as it relates to the applicable departments.
· Audits Table Games requests for fill/credit and fill/credit transactions.
· Pulls Slot audit tickets from all machines and provides data entry for computerized spreadsheets.
· Record hard meter readings on a weekly basis.
· Enter and reconcile Slot payoffs by cashier.
· Generate daily reports and large audit variances.
· Track Manual Slot voucher slips.
· Provide excellent guest service.
· Must adhere to all Tribal Ordinance, Regulations, and the ACRM and ACPS System of Internal Controls, and Standard Operating Procedures.