Job Description Summary
Responsible for providing knowledgeable, prompt, friendly, and service to our casino and hotel guests. Works and helps trains service staff to ensure the highest service standards are achieved. Assist management as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Assist management in the monitoring of the day-to-day cigar lounge operations and recommends needed action to ensure standards of product presentation and service are being maintained.
- Assure F&B areas are maintained in accordance with company standards, as well as all applicable regulations.
- Assist management in developing and managing adherence to departmental policies and procedures.
- Ensure quality control of product and service.
- Respond to guest inquiries and coordinate special arrangements and requests for the Cigar Lounge.
- Assist management with the monitoring & maintaining inventory, purchasing supplies, and ensuring compliance with all food and beverage and tobacco regulations.
- Serves and replenishes beverages as requested.
- When working as a cigar host, must have enough knowledge to guide and educate guests on cigar types, flavor profiles, and price.
- When working as cigar lounge bartender, inputs and controls ordering through the POS Terminal, maintaining accountability as well as presenting receipts to guests for all transactions
- May be assigned to Food & Beverage workstations of the casino and/or hotel.
- Provide excellent guest service to both guest and internal clients.
- Must adhere to all Tribal Ordinance, Regulations, and the ACRM and ACPS System of Internal Controls, and Standard Operating Procedures.