Job Description Summary:
As a Hotel Concierge, you will be responsible for responding to a wide variety of guest requests and needs to ensure extraordinary guest satisfaction. You are required to exercise the ACE (Agua Caliente Experience) Service Culture by being sincere, professional, engaging, accommodating and knowledgeable with all guest and team member interactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome and acknowledge all guest(s) using the components of our ACE Culture.
- Address all guest(s) by name, anticipate their needs and show a genuine interest in all conversations.
- Maintain our ACE Service standards in all situations.
- Know the resort, amenities and services offered in the most intimate detail.
- Have extensive knowledge of the ACE Club to include our top 100 VIP Players.
- Work closely with Casino Hosts to ensure VIP players are receiving extraordinary service.
- Possess the ability and knowledge of the city to make external recommendations to guest for restaurants, shows, historical sites, attractions and Tribal entities.
- Participates in resolving guest issues and/or suggesting alternatives while remain calm, using good judgement and follow through.
- Work cohesively with team members in other departments with guest satisfaction always in mind.
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Ability to work and complete assignments on time despite frequent stressful, emergency, critical or unusual interruptions.
- Assist guest in booking outside transportation to include printing airline boarding passes when necessary
- Offer options/planning for special occasions prior to guest arriving on property.
- Perform as a lobby ambassador in particular during peak times
- Assist VIP’s with check in/out, bell service, facility needs, gaming requests, housekeeping, etc.
- Coordinate with the Hotel or Assistant Hotel Manager daily on the room status/selling strategy of the hotel to include all group block requirements.
- Monitor all activity in the business center.
- Be knowledgeable of all emergency procedures, fire alarms signals and OSHA regulations.
- Ensure control/protection of all company assets.
- Can refer guest(s) to our sister property, Agua Caliente Palm Springs (ACPS) through the proficiency of their amenities.
- Promptly answer telephone with the appropriate greeting and departure in a professional tone
- Must adhere to all Tribal Ordinance, Regulations, and the ACRM and ACPS System of Internal Controls, and Standard Operating Procedures.