Job Description Summary
Responsible for the maintenance and sanitation of all food service operations. Performs duties such as dishwashing, cleaning of all production equipment, floor cleaning and trash removal. This is a general utility position that may call for many additional tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
· General kitchen, back of house cleanliness, removes all garbage and boxes.
· Pot washing and dishwashing.
· Floor sanitation.
· Cleaning maintenance on all kitchen equipment and returns to proper place.
· Follows direction of lead Sous Chef at all times.
· Transports food from kitchen to Dining room.
· Assists receiving in putting food products away.
· Assists servers in replenishing clean dishes and silverware.
· Assists servers in bussing tables in Dining room.
· Wears appropriate uniform – white shirt & checkered pants, apron, hair net, slip resistant shoes, name and gaming badge.
· Provides excellent guest service to both guest and internal clients.
· Must adhere to all Tribal Ordinance, Regulations, and the ACCRS and SRC System of Internal Controls, and Standard Operating Procedures.