Job Description Summary
Oversee all aspects of fulfillment for organizational recruiting and staffing needs for Agua Caliente Casinos. Responsible for a smooth hiring and transfer process from recruitment to licensing, through supervision of the Human Resources Recruitment staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
· Oversee new hire and transfer process ensuring the efficient processing of new hire and transfer requests.
· Ensures compliance with CA and Federal employment laws including required reporting, verification and employment data retention. Maintains records on recruiting activities as required.
· Performs analysis of Team Member resources to determine most suitable recruitment marketing for the organization. Develops recruitment strategies to achieve desired staffing levels.
· Meets with Directors/Department heads to recommend/develop specific recruiting plans.
· Directs the efforts of employment agencies and search firms including negotiating and controlling employment related fees.
· Schedules and attends job/career fairs with appropriate staff as a source to generate qualified applicants.
· Provides information on company operations and job opportunities to potential applicants.
· May provide initial screening for managers to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
· Corresponds with job applicants to notify them of opportunities.
· Participates in development of annual recruiting budget.
· Works with the Gaming Commission to ensure smooth licensing process for potential candidates.
· Develop and maintain professional relationships with college, university and community college placement offices as a source to generate qualified applicants.
· Arranges travel and lodging for qualified candidates if necessary.
· Must comply with all applicable Internal Controls, Standard Operating Procedures and all Tribal Regulations.