JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Assist in the successful day-to-day operations and procedures of the Emergency Services Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
· Maintain all Emergency Management records and files
· Type, proofread and word process a variety of documents including general correspondence, reports, letters, memoranda
· Order and purchase supplies and equipment for the Department; process invoices and payments via Microix
· Maintain training certification lists for all team members
· Schedule and set up training classes including but not limited to CPR/First Aid, ICS and NIMS
· Assist Emergency Manager in updating plans and guides including the Emergency Operations Plan, the Hazard Mitigation Plan and the Emergency Procedure Guide
· Update and inspect all emergency services inventories as scheduled.
· Must comply with all applicable internal controls, standard operating procedures and Tribal Regulations. Documents and reports all exceptions/variations/deviations immediately upon awareness