Required Education and/or Experience
- 5 year minimum related experience.
- Enrolls in ACRM GED program if certification is not available.
- Enrolls in ACPS VESL program if assessment determines necessary.
- Minimum 2 years experience in kitchen production.
- Attend and complete California Department of ABC Lead Training Program.
- Possess a Riverside County Department of Environmental Health Food Handlers Certificate or equivalent.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
To perform this job successfully, the individual must me able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Also may be subjected to a smoke filled environment.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.