EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Hotel Administration, Business or Accounting/Finance preferred.
· Five years of procurement experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office with emphasis in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Must be able to communicate in English in both oral and written form.
· Experience with PeopleSoft Purchasing a plus.
ACCESS TO SENSITIVE AREAS AND INFORMATION
As per the ACGC Access Matric
Purchase orders, within the applicable internal controls
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ miles climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift.
Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 30 pounds on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.