Job Description Summary
Assist Team Member Services Manager with all team member related communications, activities and programs including: publication, appreciation events and community sponsored projects; monitoring process/progress of Team Member service functions and editing in-house publications
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
· Support the design, editing and production of all team member related communications including in-house newsletter, bulletin board/publicity posters, and in-house telephone directory, using various computer systems and procedures, ensuring all project deadlines are met.
· Assist in the support activities of team member recognition programs/appreciation events specifications and materials, with special attention to creating a quality/memorable events for the Team Members.
· Must be comfortable in large group settings and able to MC promotions/events.
· Act as property/organization contact for community organizations/events.
· Provide support in the areas of reception, filing, and reporting for all aspects of events.
· Provide “guest” satisfaction through assistance, direction and information. Serve as a role model for Team Members by presenting a professional, positive behavior and image.
· Assist department management/coordinators in special Human Resources projects.
· Coordinate equipment/inventory of supplies necessary for job functions and special projects.
· Attend and participate in meetings, as assigned, to communicate/receive information regarding department/property/organization activities and operations.
· Work closely with support departments that are involved with the execution of the events. (Advertising, Entertainment, EVS, Facilities, Food & Beverage, IT, Marketing, Slot Department, Table Games Department, etc.). Assist and support property-wide special projects, events and/or initiatives.