JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Performs varied tasks, to ensure compliance with all approved Internal Controls, Polices and Procedures set forth in the Casino’s Operations Manuals. To be present in all areas of the Gaming Facility, and at all hours of operation. To access any and all areas of the gaming area and the Casino property, to ensure compliance. To observe, report and document, all violations of noncompliance and to seek and receive resolution of concerns and complaints.
ESSENTIALS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES; including but not limited to:
- To protect Tribal Assets, as related to gaming, to ensure the honesty and integrity of all Gaming Operations being operated by the Tribe.
- Become intimately familiar with the policies and procedures of all departments in the gaming facility. This also applies to the Internal Controls that govern the gaming facility.
- Become familiar with the organizational structure of each department, i.e., their staff responsibilities, etc.
- Conduct foot patrols of the interior and exterior of Casino property, concentrating on the gaming areas. Performing observations, being visible on the gaming floor, as a representative of the Commission. Identifying potential problems and risks with respect to Internal Controls, Casino, Commission and Tribal policies.
- Conduct Departmental Audits to validate policy compliance.
- Generate reports and findings of observations made
- Take appropriate action to resolve customer complaints, where applicable.
- Staying totally alert to and conducting safety observations of any physical hazards or acts/omissions that might jeopardize the safety of the customers and/or employees.
- Verifies employee identification and license status, on a regular basis.
- Verifies Vendor access and/or license status based on Commission compliance.
- Interacts with Casino Employees, to ensure the safe and enjoyable entertainment of the Casino customers.
- Monitor all Casino employees to ensure that all regulations are being adhered to.
- Performs other job related functions as assigned.