EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Four (4) year degree in MIS/IT plus business related experience; Or four (4) year degree in Business with MIS/IT focus;
· Or two (2) years technical degree related to personal computers and three (3) years MIS/IT or business experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
· Candidate must be familiar with development processes.
· Prior analysis experience and MCDBA(Microsoft Certified Database Administrator) a plus.
· Web development experience: HTML/xHTML, CSS, DOM, jQuery/Mootools, and XML.
· Experience with mobile device development for iPhone, iPad, and Android using Xcode and Eclipse/Android Studio.
· Strong understanding and experience with technical and functional design requirements.
· Proven ability to deliver projects on time on aggressive timelines
· Strong English written and verbal communication skill set.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the
office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work
station for the duration of the shift. Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment.
Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.