Job Description Summary
The Cage Training Manager is responsible for developing and implementing training programs to ensure the safe, secure and efficient operations of the cash cages. Will perform duties of the Cage Shift Manager as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
· Responsible for training new hires in all Cash Operations policies, procedures, and Internal Controls.
· Provide ongoing training in all Cash Operations related areas and/or any other areas assigned.
· Responsible for training new and existing Team Members on all three shifts in all Cage related areas at all Agua Caliente Properties.
· Assumes all manager responsibilities and duties in the absence of the Cage and Credit Shift Manager
· Assist the Cage and Credit Manager in the areas of writing Training Manuals, policies, procedures, and updating and submitting Internal Controls for review.
· Perform functions of Cash Cage staff as required.
· Meets on a regular basis with Supervisors and Managers to ensure and maintain a “smooth” operation of Cash Cage.
· Monitors staff performance, ensuring adherence to casino policies and procedures.
· Must adhere to all aspects of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Program and its regulations including, but not limited to, Title 31 Cash Transactions, Suspicious Activity Reporting, and Customer Identification requirements.
Provide excellent guest service
Carries out responsibilities in accordance with policies, procedures and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training of employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees per approved casino policies, addressing complaints and resolving problems.