Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED required.
- At least 1 year of casino or marketing experience preferred.
- At least 1 year of telemarketing experience required.
- Excellent customer relation, organizational and computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and verbally communicate with guests, employees and management.
- Bilingual- Korean/English
- Must be able to communicate in English.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment.
Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.