Job Description Summary
In collaboration with the Senior Director of Marketing/VP, oversee all aspects of creation, development, implementation and management of all promotional and entertainment for the property.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
· Department leader for Promotions & Special Events, evangelist for marketing team driving positive vibes and can-do attitude
· Develop acquisition, loyalty and retention plans through Promotions & Special Events Calendar
· Manage the implementation of special programs, promotions, and event calendars to stimulate and optimize business opportunities.
· Oversee the effective management, development, implementation and execution of approved promotions.
· Drive innovation with cutting edge thinking and industry leading best practices – create WOW moments!
· Manage, track and report on all aspects of promotional and special events.
· In collaboration with the Senior Director of Marketing, reviews promotion activity to determine changes in marketing programs as required.
· Oversee the tracking and execution of all pertinent invoices and bills with regard to approved promotional and special events.
· Coordinate with necessary approved external vendors and internal departments to ensure efficiency of all events and promotions.
· Oversee ticketing procedures, setup and sales for promotional events.
· Monitor expenses versus budget figures to ensure compliance.
· In collaboration with the Senior Director of Marketing, assist with development and implementation of policies and procedures for Special Events department.
· Coordinate, direct and evaluate department staff in the areas of policies, procedures and job performance. Ensures adherence to policies and procedures, and internal controls.
· Provides excellent guest service.
· Must comply with all applicable ACCRS and SRC System of Internal Controls, Standard Operating Procedures and all Tribal Regulations.
Manages subordinate managers who supervise employees aligned with Special Events/Promotions
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Access to Sensitive Areas and Information (ACRM & ACPS)
As per the ACGC Access Matrix.
· Complimentary Vouchers if authorized by the Comp Authorization Matrix
· Employee related forms:
· Check Requests as it pertains to area of authority